GICEL Fellowship brings together a visionary, interdisciplinary and multicultural network of economics and law professionals from different backgrounds and with diverse standpoints.
Fellows are distinguished members invited by GICEL to share their experience and expertise with GICEL community through a range of activities.
GICEL provides them an exceptional opportunity to advance research and projects leveraging the GICEL’s resources, and to interact with GICEL scholars and course participants. They are formally affiliated with the GICEL, but based outside the Centre.
The benefits for the fellows include:
- Carrying out their research and publishing with GICEL.
- Sharing their expertise and experience with GICEL scholars and course participants.
- Building strong relations with like-minded experts from different backgrounds and with diverse standpoints.
- Joining a visionary, interdisciplinary and multicultural network, representing a unique and in-commensurable source of academic expertise and practical experience.
- Liaising with GICEL for a mutually agreed-upon period of time.
To apply, promote a candidature and to learn more about the GICEL Fellowship, Contact us.
To sponsor a GICEL fellow, please arrange a wire transfer to the following bank account, clearly stating the name of the candidate and the research and/or projects wishing to be involved with.